The Oil & Money Conference, organized jointly by The New York Times and Energy Intelligence, has a proud 39-year heritage of bringing together leaders from the worlds of energy and finance to network with other influential peers, exchange expert insights and develop strategies and solutions for the most pressing energy issues.
Attendees can look forward to:
• Gaining new perspectives by hearing distinguished speakers and panelists address relevant, timely topics
• Effective networking opportunities with fellow energy and finance industry leaders at a gathering large enough to be
powerful, yet small enough to be intimate
• Illuminating debates with more structured discussion time scheduled over the three day event
• Added-value research and viewpoints in the delegate documentation
• An information download that will provide a clear perspective upon which to build your own strategies for success
• Toasting the Energy Intelligence Petroleum Executive of the Year with colleagues and clients at the prestigious annual gala dinner
500+ of the most influential decision makers from the oil and gas industry
representing 220 companies from 46 countries.
Oil & Gas
National Oil Companies
Government and Academic Institutions